Blog Content

Monday, November 25, 2019

#257 - Selfie Time - EVE'Olution BOM Head, Couple Poses + more

Hello, my dears, today I have tried something new again. But before I go into more detail, I must urgently point out that the Couple Pose actually has a cell phone with it. Because I photographed too large, it fell victim to the image editing. That's why I attached the original vendor below. Today I also want to introduce you to the new EVE*olution BOM (Bento) Head Bella. Both girls have the same head and the same shape, the facial expressions I created with the Facial Animations HUD by VISTA Animations. I hope you like the composition. I almost forgot to mention the great bracelet. Unfortunately, you can not see everything so well in the main photo, so I added a close-up.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.

 Maybe you want to have a look at the Home of We Love To Blog Group?

Head: 
Absolut Creation - *!* EVE'Olution BELLA Mesh head BOM    
available @ Mainstore

Body :  
Absolut Creation - *!* EVE  pulpy V9.1  Body
available @ Mainstore

Face + Body Skins:  
7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOM - KIM oak BROWLESS

Body (OMEGA)  - 7 Deadly s[K]ins -  KIM oak
@ Mainstore 


Eyebrows:

A R T E - Ida Eyebrows BOM - (Eyeshadow Layer, BOM + Omega / Brow Shape included)
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Face AO
VISTA ANIMATIONS-FACIAL BENTO HUD for VISTA & Others-V1.1p
@ Mainstore 

Shape:  
B(u)Y Me: EVE Bella Head - Bella Shape
available @ Marketplace or @ Mainstore

Eyes:  
left: SONG ChuChu Eyes Gacha
right: LOTUS Manga Eyes Gacha

Hair:  
TRUTH Hair Alias - Style + Multi Texture HUD included

@ Mainstore 

Outfit:
Lingerie comes with EVE Body
available @ Mainstore


Accessoires :  
Absolut Creation - Antique turtle bracelet - kiss Jewelry AC "wear me"
available @ Marketplace

Absolut Creation - (*.*) Horns holly  - wear to unpack - multi texture HUD included
available @ Mainstore or  @ Marketplace

+Dreamcatcher+ Halo RARE 02 - Gacha

Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos -
 female - 

left: dark Side V 1 upper body Tattoos and
right: full body Tattoos metallic Bodypainting - silver 
(CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace

Poses:
Jess Poses
Jess Pose Bento Couple 128FF* - cell phone included
@ Marketplace

Decor:
**Mistique** Christmas Tree 
Mistique Mainstore





No comments:

Post a Comment