Blog Content

Friday, November 22, 2019

#255 - Me - many years ago - Multi Event NEWs

Hello, my dears, today I have many news for you again. A new Skin by Egozy, new hair by KMH Hair, new eye make-up by Hanzel and a wonderful new two-piece outfit by Ghostsyss. The great armchair by Salacity is not really new, but certainly interesting for you.
By the way - so I looked like several years ago, my eyes are not "only" green, but also turquoise blue, and I do not have a tattoo either, but when I finished the photo, I felt reminded of myself - fresh back from vacation.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?
Or  at eBento Event Facebook?
The Home of "After Paripi Fair" is HERE (find the SLUrl in credits below). Maybe you want to have a look at the Home of We Love To Blog Group?


Head: 
Genus Baby Face


Body: 
Maitreya Lara 

Face:  
Egozy.Selena - Tone: Tan
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento


Shape:  
Egozy.Selena - Shape + Brow Shaper

Eyes:  
Avi Glam Gacha Eyes

Hair:  
KMH Hair F123 - Unrigged-HighLOD(resize) - this Hair Style has a cute little bun, so like Flintstones Pebbles :)

MakeUp:  
. Hanzel . - Eris Set [Genus/Omega] Eyeshadows, Lipstick + Scars (wearing Eyeshadow - Eyeliner is included)

Outfit :
Ghostyss - EDITH FATPACK - Shirt + Skirt - Multi Texture HUD included
available @ Swank Event 

Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos - Japanese Snake  V1 - dark/regular + faded 
 - (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace ) 

Furniture (Poses included):  
Salacity - Lazy Day Bed Rest Blue Denim

No comments:

Post a Comment