Blog Content

Saturday, November 16, 2019

#250 - Silence - Swank Home + Garden

Hello, my dears, today someone asked me why my blog is so confused ;-) This one asked why I have landscape, kawaii, fashion and beauty photos on my blog. I'll tell you. I love everything and why should I restrict myself and just do the same thing every day? I love SL and I am happy to experience and learn something different every day.
Today the calm of the beautiful things, which I got from a participant of the Swank Event.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.

Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?




Decor:


Mindgardens Creations
MG - Enchanted Autumn Gazebo
MG - Enchanted Autumn Bridge
MG - Enchanted Autumn Lovers Picnic - Animated
MG - Autumn Ground Ivy
MG - Autumn Ground Leaves Scattered
available @ Swank Event 




No comments:

Post a Comment