Blog Content

Monday, November 11, 2019

#245 - paparazzi have found me - eBento NEWs

Now I spend my holidays at the end of the world, so I have a little break from the media hype, and what happens? the paparazzi find me anyway ;-)
Then I can take the opportunity and show you the new eBento NEWs. From eyebrows, to lipstick to nails and shirt as well as jewelry, everything is new. 
The Tattoo is a Group Gift by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to look at eBento Event Facebook?

Head: 
Genus Classic Face


Body: 
Maitreya Lara 

Face:  
Eudora Beauty Skin - Julia without brows


Make Up:
A R T E - Ida Eyebrows [GENUS] Tattoo Layer - (Eyeshadow Layer, BOM + Omega / Brow Shape included)
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

OMEGA Appls - Lips Shayanne by Alge's Designs
Eyes:  
A r t e - Serene Eyes [GENUS]

Nails:  {WitchCraft } Bohemian RhapsodyBento Ballerina Nails & Polish

Outfit:
[Eternus] Chamomile Top (Maitreya + Legacy)
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Jewelry:
Romazin - Set <Kalista> Earrings - Fatpack
Romazin - Set <Kalista> - Necklace - Fatpack 
(resize + Color Change HUD included)
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Tattoos:
 GROUP GIFT - 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos "Love Yourself/Love Myself"- (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore )



No comments:

Post a Comment