Blog Content

Thursday, November 21, 2019

#254 - Ice Ice Baby - eBento Event NEWs

My child came home from school today offended. NO Grammy nomination for BTS and no military exemption for all the  members. All at the same time. And to whom has he left out the anger? Right, his anger hit me. Then I thought, I imagine the fighter nature of a mother, who often has to keep her nerve and fight with gentle means, so that rest in the house returns ;-)
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to have a look at eBento Event Facebook?


Head: 
LOGO Willow Head
comes with head
Body:   
Maitreya Lara


Shape:  
{ wren's nest } Wylde Shape for LOGO Willow head 
Eyes:  
Demicorn Gacha Eyes

Hair:  
Truth Gacha Hair 

Make Up:
LOGO Warrior Paint Pack 1
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Tattoos: 
personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos -  [CBAT] Tattoos MAORI V1  (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace )





No comments:

Post a Comment