Blog Content

Sunday, November 3, 2019

#239 - Go away Mr. Hangover - After Paripi Fair and more

I enjoy getting the opportunity from my sponsors to blog a different style every day. Anything else would be boring for sure soon. I hope you like it that I am diverse.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
The Home of "After Paripi Fair" is HERE (find the SLUrl in credits below).


Head: 
Tonic - Pixie Bento Head v2.0
available @ Mainstore

Body: 
Tonic - Curvy Beauty v6.0
available @ Mainstore

Face:  
old 7 Deadly Skin - (BOM on Pixie)

Shape:  
Pixie Kawaii Shape by me

Eyes:  
old IKON Eyes (BOM on Pixie)

Hair:  
Kururu Hair - [KRR] Yuyu hair - available with different multi texture HUDs
available @ After Paripi Fair

Snails:  
Schadenfreude - Face Snails - HUNT Gift 
(light edites inworld) available @ After Paripi Fair

Hair:  
Schadenfreude - Go away Hangover Kit
available @ After Paripi Fair

No comments:

Post a Comment