Blog Content

Monday, November 18, 2019

#251 - Sweet but psycho - EVE'olution BOM Head VITA + more

Today, my dears, I combined the new BOM Head by EVE'olution "Vita" with the new hair of Sintiklia and the new eyes of Madame Noir (both available @ eBento Event). I thought that the new Sofia Vest by cranked fits very well. What do you think about that? How many times have I done a close-up so you can see head and eyes better.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to look at eBento Event Facebook?
Head: 
*!* EVE'Olution VITA Mesh head BOM    
available @ Mainstore

Face:  
!EAT ME! old make up skin - got it at marketplace

Body + Body Appliers:  
Maitreya Lara

Eyes:  
Madame Noir - Inferno Eyes Pack
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento

Hair:  
Sintiklia Eloise Hair - Bangs - Style HUD - Texture HUD + Material Button included

EXCLUSIVE for Ebento

Outfit:
#Cranked# Sofia Vest
@ Sad November

Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos Cheeath Skin  full body Tattoo -
 female - (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace ) 

Backdrop:
#Cranked# Backdrop Cash Maschine Dirty
@ Suicide DollZ 









No comments:

Post a Comment