Blog Content

Saturday, November 23, 2019

#256 - Wild Bananas Bar

Hello, my dears, today I took a slippery picture. This is not really my style, but you know me, I try to try different topics. I am not sure if I succeeded here. The great items are hopefully good enough to see.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or  at eBento Event Facebook?
 Maybe you want to have a look at the Home of We Love To Blog Group?

Head: 
Genus Project Baby Face

Body: 
Maitreya Lara

Face:  
Egozy.Selena - Tone: Pale
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento


Make Up: 
[GA.EG] O LP16 Miss Lipstick (set includes Omega Appliers + HUD AddOn)
available @ Mainstore

Shape:  
{ wren's nest } Becka Shape for Genus Baby Face head 

Eyes:  
Avi Glam Gacha Eyes

Hair:  
!!Firelight!! Luci Fatpack (Thick Edition) 
PREVIEW @ Swank December Round

Outfit:
!MOZ "Marcie" Zip Up Corset - Lace Fat Pack
available @ Mainstore

Belzebubble - ZOE Alpha Panties - Lace II 
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento  

Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos - THE REAL DEAL 
 - (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace ) 


Backdrop/Gachas/Gifts:
FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Plastic Jungle (With Booth) REZ

FOXCITY. Karaoke Gacha - (8) Glitter Mic Mikrofon
available @ Mainstore


No comments:

Post a Comment