Blog Content

Thursday, October 24, 2019

#234 - Finding the right place in life can be difficult sometimes

Today I unpacked this wonderful garden decor, and immediately I had the idea for the photo. Once again I ask myself what sponsors would like. Photos that look like advertising, or photos with ideas that clearly show their articles and that are viewed more often because of their originality and offer ideas to the buyer for their use
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Maybe you want to have a look at the Home of We Love To Blog Group?
Or do you want to look at eBento Event Facebook?
Garden Decor:  
Quality Gardens - QG Harmony Lovers Statue

Quality Gardens - QG Agata Plant Pots

available @ Mainstore


Hair:
{Letituier} Daka Hair
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Outfit:
!MOZ Bolero Jacket- multi color/texture HUD included
!MOZ "Millie" Leather - multi color/texture HUD included
!MOZ "Erin" Crop Tank - available with different multi color/texture HUDs
!MOZ "Raven" Ankle Boot - multi color/texture HUD included
available @ Mainstore


Pose:
Jess Pose Assise 7
available @ marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment