Blog Content

Saturday, October 19, 2019

#229 - Akemi for Dubai Event - Hunt Gift + Poses

My little niece has a thing for Asian skins, probably because she's BTS Army. That's why I was very happy to blog Akemi. A new Asian skin from E.Beauty - Exclusive at Dubai Event. Somehow I always feel that my shapes are not as Asian as I would like them to be. If an SL resident from Asia could tell me if everything is so OK, then I would be really grateful. The sweater by Cranked also fits in wonderfully with my scene, it's a Gift  for the Spookzilla Hunt and not to forget the great pose of Jess Poses (with Speaker).
Phew, I hope you like the picture.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
original Advertising Picture by Eudora Beauty

Head: 
GENUS Classic Face

Face:  
Eudora Beauty - E.BEAUTY - AKEMI - pale -  [GENUS] - Shape included
(I edited the Shape on my own + used a darker Windlight)

available @Dubai Event (Start: October, 20th)

MakeUp:  
[MJN] naked Liner

Eudora Beauty - E.BEAUTY - DEMI Lipgloss  [GENUS]
available @ Mainstore or @ Marketplace

Body + Body Appliers:  
Maitreya Lara
Eudora Beauty - E.BEAUTY // BODY SKIN APPLIERS - Pale
available @ Mainstore or @ Marketplace 

Eyes:  
AviGlam - AG Gacha Eyes
got them on marketplace

Hair:  
Elikatira Hair - Misha Large


Outfit:
#Cranked' Spookzilla Hunt Gift #6
black Kitten Sweater
Spookzilla Hunt (Oct 25-31)

Pose:
Jess Pose Club 4 ** - Speaker included 
available @ Mainstore




r

No comments:

Post a Comment