Blog Content

Friday, October 18, 2019

#228 - Ladybug - eBento + Moz Design

Hello my dears, at first I wanted to show you the great Outside furniture by Evhah. As I sat on the patio chair and tried the really great poses, I saw how great my Barbie looks with the new skin by Raonhausen and the cute pullover by MOZ Design and I decided to take a picture of it. To compensate, I introduce you here the furniture set and the beautiful palms of Evhah before. A close-up of skin and make-up is coming too. I hope that this compromise is OK. 
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Head: 
Genus Project Classic Head

Face:  
RAONHAUSEN - Kala  [Genus] Vanilla
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Shape:  
RAONHAUSEN - KALA [Genus]  Shape /Legacy

Eyes:  
Ikon Mesh Eyes

Hair:  
Sintiklia - Hair Elvina 

Outfit:
MOZ "Rowan" Cowl Neck Sweater - available with different texture HUDs
Mainstore  


MakeUp:  
[MJN] BareKiss Lipsticks

Unnie // Love Marks (Beauty Marks with Hearts - multi texture HUDs included)


Jewelry:
 
Slavia Collection "Evelyn"
Slavia - Choker "Evelyn"
 Slavia - Bracelet "Evelyn" L
Slavia - Bracelet "Evelyn" R
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 


Furniture + Palms:

evh deck platform
EVH Agatti Rug
EVH Agatti Patio Chair
EVH Agatti screen
evh palms5
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 






No comments:

Post a Comment