Blog Content

Thursday, October 10, 2019

#219 - Forgotten World - Swank Event Home + Garden

Today again I had a little blogger problem. I got beautiful items from Swank Home + Garden and discussed with myself if I should show every item in closeUp or if I would rather make a nice scene. I opted for the second solution, because after all, it should be about suggestions for a possible customer, what he can do with the items. You can find Ad Pictures at the Swank Event. Of course, I made a HQ photo, and on Flickr you can see a lot of details, if you enlarge the photo by clicking.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?
CJ Creations
CJ Halloween Twisted Sleepy Hollow - Fog on/off by touch
CJ Reaper Obelisk Fountain
CJ Halloween Grave of a Woman
CJ Halloween Grave of a Child
available @ Swank Event 

Harshlands
[HL] Stone Church (Mossy)
[HL] Graveyard Gate (Mossy)
[HL] Waited too long (Snowwhite)
available @ Swank Event 


TM Creations
[The Old Ruins] ADT Ancient Scene AG17.a
available @ Swank Event 


No comments:

Post a Comment