Blog Content

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

#233 - Freddy is back

I'm really in love with the new AKEMI Skin by Eudora Beauty. It inspires me always to new ideas. Today I show you this skin on the BabyFace Head of Genus Project. The cute little dress is from Mistique and the Backdrop is soon to receive at the SALEM event. You can not imagine how detailed this is, so I added another photo to you so you can see how many options you have. The hair is not new, but I love the Dreadlocks by Firelight a lot, so I like to show them again and again.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Maybe you want to have a look at the Home of We Love To Blog Group?
Head: 
GENUS Baby Face

Face:  
Eudora Beauty - E.BEAUTY - AKEMI - pale -  [GENUS] - Shape included
(I edited the Shape on my own)


Body + Body Appliers:  
Maitreya Lara

Eyes:  
Avi Glam -  Gacha Eyes

Hair:  
Firelight Hair - Dreadlocks - 
available @ Mainstore


Outfit:
**Mistique** Leontina Turqoise
 available @ Mainstore


Backdrop:
HUGE Paparazzi Backdrop - Gothic Castle
EXCLUSIVE for Salem Event (Start: October, 28th)



No comments:

Post a Comment