Blog Content

Saturday, October 12, 2019

#220 - La Dame - eBento News

I'm a bit late with my first post for the eBento event, but do not worry, I'll give you more than enough news during the next weeks. Today I have not only brought a new skin, but also a new shape, new eyes, fingernails and Halloween accessories. I hope you like my new picture.
The Tattoo I am wearing is not really new, but I like it very much.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram. Or do you want to look at eBento Event Facebook?


Head: 
Genus Project Classic Head

Face:  
POEMA & AG. - Pamela Skin – Omega Appliers - Tone 1 - (P O E M A + Avi-Glam collaboration)
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Shape:  
{ wren's nest } Sanji Shape for Genus Classic 0001 Bento head

Eyes:  
Wicked Eyes pack by Madame Noir (wearing Catwa Appliers) - shine light edited with Catwa Mesh Eyes HUD
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 

Nails:  
JAM Nails Sabry

Headpiece:
[Avenge] Santa Muerte headpiece
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento  


Accessoires:  
< IDEALIA > DIXI Bracelet (Maitreya) 


Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos
VAMPIRE  V1
 - (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace ) 

Face - Pose:
-VA-VISTA ANIMATIONS-FACIAL BENTO HUD 
EXCLUSIVE for Ebento 





No comments:

Post a Comment