Blog Content

Saturday, November 17, 2018

#52 - Tannenbaum is open !!!!

Tannenbaum is Open now!!!!! I am in love with one of the Exclusive Tannenbaum Items:
 it*s the Paparazzi Backdrop "Dickens Street" - i am sorry, that I can show only a part of this awesome huge Backdrop (you cant see the bakery, the Laterns or the first floors). 
But MyLady wants to show her new Clothes too. 
If I were you, I would go to TANNENBAUM Event immediately to have a look at the whole 
Backdrop with its Desks, Lamps etc.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below.



Backdrop: Paparazzi Backdrop "Dickens Street" by Drew Sunflower - indluded: large backdrop with 2 Stores and second floors, Sidewalk, 2 Streetlamps, 2 Rooms to use, Desk, Chair, Stool, EXCLUSIVE for Tannenbaum Event

Head: Maitreya Lara

Eyes: Ikon Eyes

Hair: Firelight Melvena Curls - Mainstore


Outfit: Cog & Fleur by Abathyr - Gwendolin 2 Bundle (all included: Jacket, Skirt, Ankle Boots, Blouse and Hat) - Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment