Blog Content

Monday, November 12, 2018

#47 - Warm up - free hair - promo skin + new clothing

From now I will try to show you free or cheap items in every post. I dont know, if that works, but I will try.
So I have a free Hair and a Pormo Skin under 100 Linden for you.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below.


Body: Maitreya Lara Body

Head: GENUS Project Beta Head 

Face:   Go&See Bibi PROMO Skin - 
by Kristyna Wikifoo - Mainstore

Eyes:  IKON Eyes

 
Hair:  Linden FREE Hair (search in your inventory - Hair Design Options (Colors & Styles) - Short with bangs - Owner Alexandria Linden (Creator: Truth Hawks)


Outfit:   I.M. Collection Indian Summer cords + I.M. Collection Indian Summer Sweaters - by Iseult McPherson - Mainstore

Bag:   I.M. Collection Indian Summer Bags by Iseult McPherson - Mainstore

Backdrop:  by Lerinzo

No comments:

Post a Comment