Blog Content

Thursday, November 1, 2018

#37 - Gracia

May I introduce you my new LOVE? Have a closer look to that breathtaking colorful gown. I will wear it as many times as I can, I swear. The Skirts of this fantastic gown are so detailed. So please be so kind and have a look at my flickr, the details are better shown on flickr. 

https://www.flickr.com/photos/147313870@N04/45619389332/in/dateposted-public/

Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Head: GENUS Project Beta Head 

Face:   Gacha Skin for GENUS Project Beta Head - Elena - RARE - got it at The Epiphany


Gown:  Sascha's Design - SAS Designs Gowns - SAS - Ananda Intense Gown (MB&M)  - wearing on my Hourglass body  - Mainstore

Hair:   Gacha - TRUTH HAIR kera by Truth Hawks - Mainstore

Hair-Accessory:   LODE Gacha - Zoya -LODE Mainstore

Lipstick: PinkFuel - [PF] Dazzle Me Lipsticks  - Haunted - Ombre  by mochi milena 
 Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment