Blog Content

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

#42 - The secret door

This is the first time, i have the opportunity to show you the wonderful backdrop "The secret door" by The Olde Attic. The details are awesome. I am wearing a "cinderella-tinberbelle" Dress by Sascha's Design "Trust PowderPink Gown".

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram.


Body: Maitreya Body by Onyx Leshelle

Shape: my own shape for body and head incl. Brow Base 

Head: Akeruka Maia Deluxe Bento Head - Mainstore

Face and Body:   7 Deadly Skins - Promo Skin - got it at marketplace


Eyes: Maia System Eyes 


Hair: edelstore Hair - got it at marketplace

Outfit:  Sascha's Design - SAS Designs Gowns - SAS Trust PowderPink Gown  - wearing on my Lara Mesh Body - Mainstore

Backdrop:   "The secret door" by The Olde Attic - designed by KhaleesiShinn - 

Mainstore or Marketplace


No comments:

Post a Comment