Blog Content

Thursday, November 8, 2018

#44 - You are always too late PROMO price

First of all, that awesome dress comes without spots on it. I was so angry about my husband, that I spilled the wine. He is always too late. But I think everyone will turn around when I come. Because this dress by Eveline in the Box is an absolute Eyecatcher. 
I am wearing a dress of the Lace Package, but you can get also a package without lace. Every HUD comes in 10 colors. AND its now PROMO priced. 

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Style Details are below.




Head:  GENUS Beta Head

Body:  Maitreya Lara Body

Face:  Gacha Skin Nataly - got it at marketplace

Eyes:  IKON Eyes - Coffee

 
Hair:   Tram Hair - H0928

Outfit: [EvelineInTheBox] Alanza Dress with 10 colors HUD
by Eveline Ashbourne - Mainstore or Marketplace

Head Accessory: -*LODE* Head Accessory -- Gacha -

Bento Nails: - Slackgirl
::SG:: Neon Nails. Tuty-Tonic-VISTA-MAITREYA-SLINK BENTO - GroupGift - mainstore 

No comments:

Post a Comment