Blog Content

Monday, December 31, 2018

#83 - I like Puppies - Mistique + 3x Lootbox + 2 x Gifts

Today I have a cute new Dress by Mistique, it's called Brita. Many other items on my picture are Gachas of the current Lootbox round. It was my first time at Lootbox :-)

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below. 
Body: Maitreya Lara Body

Head: Genus Project Head - Classic Face

Face:  Pink Fuel - [PF
] - Emiri Genus Applier - got it at current Lootbox

 Shape: my own

 Hair: Sintiklia - Tannen Hair - light blond -got it at current Lootbox

Eyes: 
{S0NG} :: Chuu // Aqua Eye -got it at current Lootbox

Lipstick:  Birth Jenny Lipstick Applier - got it at current Lootbox

Outfit:  Mistique Brita Dress - beige  - Mainstore  

Doggie: Black Bantam - Westhighland - Christmas Gift at  -Chapter Four

Necklace Group Gift by Swallow

No comments:

Post a Comment