Blog Content

Monday, December 3, 2018

#65 - Silvery Moon - News for the new round of Darkness Monthly Event

Today I have News from the Darkness Monthly Event (from Dec 5th to the 28th of the month )- I show you a wonderful new Outfit by Emberotic's. I know, the artist in me comes trough, so I will do another picture of that awesome little piece of fabric (and metals) in a few days. Boots are included to complete the outfit. There is a multiple color/fabric/metal HUD included too.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below. 


Body: Maitreya Lara Body

Head: GENUS Project Head Baby Face

Face:   Birth Gacha Skin - got it at the Arcade Gacha Event


Eyes:  IKON Mesh Eyes

Hair:  Doux - Rebecca Hair


complete Outfit:    Emberotic's  FANTA BodySuit + FANTA Ribbon Boot Heels -  EXCLUSIVE for Darkness Monthly Event

Tattoos:    CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos - Mehndi Bodypainting V2 - (comes in gold, silver + henna) - Marketplace or Mainstore 

No comments:

Post a Comment