Blog Content

Tuesday, December 4, 2018

#66 - LGBTQfriendly #LoveYourself - Premiere Spectrum Event - Preview

Today I want to show you lots of Exclusives and Gifts of the new +Spectrum+ Event. Its a Preview, because its starts at December, 5th. 

One of the Designers has created 6 lovely mesh Wall Planters and Planter Tags  with a deeper message behind it. My english is not so good, so I am allowed to put her words on my Blog.

....... The LGBT Wall Planters are novelty planters that have had their name slightly changed to match various LGBT terms. From left to right on the colour palette, the matching planters are -

Biolets = Bi-Sexual + Violets
Cactase = Asexual + Cactus
Lesbean Sprouts = Lesbian + Bean Sprouts
Pandelions = Pansexual + Dandelions
Transgerines = Transgender + Tangerines

Lastly one that has all of the 5 colours included -
Gaysil = Gay + Basil

The little gift for the opening round is a set of planter tags that you can stick into the dirt in the planters. I had fun working on the little descriptions of each plant and I hope they give you a chuckle too. This is a L$5 cheapie and also includes the option to purchase a MOD/COPY version or a MOD/TRANSFER version to include the tag in with the wall planter transfer gift you may have purchased.

Lastly I just want to say that I really hope no gets offended by these products. I am LGBTQ+ friendly. I have blood relatives that are under the LGBTQ+ umbrella, I identify as Pansexual and my RL Partner is the one who suggested these would be perfect to make for SL as he is Trans and desperately wanted a Transgerine plant. They are tongue in cheek, fun little gifts. But of course if anyone is not happy with them please feel free to bring your complaint to me as I am very happy to talk to anyone and listen to their concerns .......

Thank you

Arora Zanzibar

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below. 

Body: Maitreya Lara Body

Head: GENUS Project Head Baby Face

Face:   Birth Gacha Skin - got it at the Arcade Gacha Event
Eyes:  IKON Mesh Eyes


Hair:  Truth Hair - Kyoko - current Gift (group-less)


Hoodie (male) ;-)) :    BouBouKi: Joel Hoodie Black (for Slink, Aesthetic, Sinature Gianni, ADAM, Belleza Jake, TMP, Narcodix David - I am wearing the Gianny Hoodie -   EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event

Wall Design:    +MACCA + : LGBT Plant Info Tags - Gift -  EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event
+ MACCA + : LGBT Wall Planter : Biolets - EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event
+ MACCA + : LGBT Wall Planter : Cactase -  EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event
+ MACCA + : LGBT Wall Planter : Gaysil -  EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event
+ MACCA + : LGBT Wall Planter : Lesbean Sprouts -  EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event
+ MACCA + : LGBT Wall Planter : Pandelions - EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event
+ MACCA + : LGBT Wall Planter : Transgerines -  EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event

Eye-Make Up :   Ahegao – Missty Shadow (for Genus + Omega) - Shadows and Liners
available in 12 Colors -   EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event

Lips :    Bella Elephante – Exclusive for Catwa + Omega - Lipsticks December - multiple color Hud -    EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event

Glitter:    m e m e n t o - glitter war FATPACK (5 colors) by Memento Shapes   EXCLUSIVE for +Spectrum+ Event


#LoveYourself
#LoveMyself
#BTSLoveYourself
#BTSLoveMyself
#LGBTQfriendly
#LGBTQ







No comments:

Post a Comment