Blog Content

Thursday, December 20, 2018

#77 - Pia - MOZ Preview Leather Jacket - Firelight Hair @ Swank

Today I have a Preview of MOZ belted Leather Jacket (To be released after Dec. 25th). And I want to show you my favorite Makeda Hair by Firelight again (available @ Swank).

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below.
Body: Maitreya Lara Body

Head: GENUS Project Head Baby Face (incl. Jessica Gacha Skin)

Eyes:  Ikon Mesh Eyes (both)

Hair:  Firelight Hair - Makeda Curls - reds -available @  SWANK Event (dec. 7 - dec 31) 



Jacket:   !MOZ belted leather Jacket PIA (release Date after 25. Dec)  @  Mainstore or -marketplace 

Shorts:   !MOZ side laced (leather) Shorts - NEW @  Mainstore or -marketplace 



No comments:

Post a Comment