Blog Content

Thursday, December 6, 2018

#68 - Nerdine - Nephlyn + Co. - Exclusives and Gifts

Yesterday I have made a mistake. I took a picture of the very nice Nephlyn Skin by 7DeadlySkins and used the LAQ Shape on my Genus Head. Today I am wearing the same skin on the same Genus Head BUT I used the BabyFace Shape. It looks  much better, I think.

I want to show you the new SAS Outfit by Saschas Design. today its colored in Azur. AND I have TWO Exclusives from the Premiere of the +spectrum+ Event - first of all this nice Backdrop of an south-american Vila and the Segur Glasses.

The Hair was a personal gift by Teresa Firelight from Firelight Hair. I asked her for helping me, because I had no hair that fits with the fur jacket. She was so kind to let me choose in her store, whatever I need. MANY THANKS for helping me. <3<3<3

I don*t want to forget the EVE Heels by The Style Loft - Exclusive @ Darkness Monthly Event.

The Jewelry are gifts - Earrings by Vanilla Bae (@the current round of The Arcade under the Tree) and that wonderful Alice Pendant Necklace by Sweet Thing (Hunt Gift @ Snowbound Hunt).

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below. 


Body: Maitreya Lara Body

Head: GENUS Project Head Baby Face

Face + Body:   7Deadly Skin "Nephlyn" - walnut - Omega Applier - @ current Round of Designer Showcase Event

 Shape: GENUS Baby-Face / Maitreya Shape

Eyes:  IKON Mesh Eyes

Hair:  Firelight Hair - Jesse Rainbow - Mainstore or Marketplace


Outfit:  SAS Designs - SAS - Norvik Creme Outfit  (Set – Pants, Fur Jacket - Top)- Mainstore 

Heels: The Style Loft - EVE Heels (there is a matching dress too) EXCLUSIVE for  Darkness Monthly Event (you can see the Heels better on the Vendor Pic - see more credits below)


Glasses: Boutique #187 - Segur Glasses - Exclusive @ +Spectrum+ Event 

Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos -  Tattoos  [CBAT] ALICE - We are all mad here (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace )

Backdrop: Saintstreet Backdrop Vila - Exclusive @ +Spectrum+ Event


No comments:

Post a Comment