Blog Content

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

#15 - Unequal Sisters

If I were a skin designer, I would not want a blogger editing my face.
If I were a head designer, I would not want a blogger to omit all skin enhancements that my head comes with. 
I am a blogger who wants to make it right for all designers. Therefore there are now "the unequal sisters".


Both Sisters have the same Skin, the same shape, the same head and the same lighting. The faces are not edited. 
Both Sisters are wearing the same Eyelashes of Akeruka Head, but the left sister is wearing a simple lipstick, simple Eyeliners and a simple glow, the Maia Head comes with. 

Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Shape: gifted Shap for Akeruka Heads (worn on Maia)
Shape edited - my own Brow Base -

Head: Akeruka Maia Deluxe Bento Head - Mainstore

Skin:   7 Deadly Skin "Texas" in Walnut - Omega Applier HUD - Mainstore  


 Eyes:  AGs  Twinkle Mesh Eyes - Gift - got it on marketplace

Hair:   Wasabi Pills - Happy Mesh Hair Gacha - Lunar Ombre - got it on marketplace


Dresses:   Left: Blueberry Foreverberry Gacha Strap Dress - got it on marketplace 
Right: No Cabide, Aradia Dress, HUD 6, Group Gift, Mainstore

Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos -  Tattoos  [CBAT] full body Tattoos Unicorn V1  AND Bed of Roses Sleeves Tattoos (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore )

No comments:

Post a Comment