Blog Content

Saturday, September 8, 2018

#11 Kalithea


Hello, my dears, I am so happy that I have something to blog ;-) Today I have a design by MOZ Designs and beautiful free things also - like Ears, face Gems and Make Up.
I also bought a cheap new skin from Eat Me on marketplace. Scroll down to view all credits.


May I introduce you? Kalithea <3



Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Shape: my own shape for body and head incl. Brow Base 

Head: Akeruka Maia Deluxe Bento Head - Mainstore

Face and Body:   EatMe Penelope - Omega Applier HUD - marketplace  


Eyes:  IKON Sovereign Eyes - Mesh Eyes - Coffee - Mainstore

Hair:   MINA Hair - Carmen Vip Color - Group Gift -Mainstore 

Top:   !MOZ Designs "Erin" Crop Tank - Knit Fat Pack (for Maitreya, Belleza, eBody, Tonic, Slink - wearing Hourglass on my pic)  - Mainstore or -marketplace 



Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos -  Tattoos  [CBAT] upper Tattoo SAK YANT
 (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace )

Jewellery:   Swallow - Snow Queen Face Gems with color HUD - Group Gifts  -Mainstore 


Ears:   [PUMEC] Mesh Ears  - Groupgift for Valentine*s  -Mainstore 

MakeUp:   Slackgirl - Lilia Lips - for Akeruka Heads only  - Group Gifts  -Mainstore 

No comments:

Post a Comment