Blog Content

Monday, September 17, 2018

#14 - Betty


I love variety and I think you can see that in my pictures. Today I want to announce a charity event with music and art and exclusive (and limited) items. Such as the blouse that I am wearing here. Do you know the event „Rock the Rack“ (Have a look at the Picture below). My Sponsor MOZ Design participates in the event.
My skin is new also, got it on a Saturday Sale Event of 7 Deadly Skins. Actually it is for LAQ Heads, but it comes with OMEGA Appliers, so I put it on my Akeruka Maia.



I got the next picture from my sponsor.



Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Shape: gifted Shap for Akeruka Heads (worn on Maia)
Shape edited - my own Brow Base -

Head: Akeruka Maia Deluxe Bento Head - Mainstore

Skin:   7 Deadly Skin "Texas" in Walnut - Omega Applier HUD - Mainstore  


 Eyes:  AGs  Twinkle Mesh Eyes - Gift - got it on marketplace

Hair:   Truth Hair Gacha - Maiko Blonde 3  - got it on marketplace

Blouse:   !MOZ Designs "Skyla" Blouse - "Hope trough Music" - Exclusive and limited Item for ROCK-YOUR-RACK Charity Event  - September 29 - October 13 - Event-Location 
Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos -  Tattoos  [CBAT] full body Tattoos COUNTRY V1  (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace )



No comments:

Post a Comment