Blog Content

Friday, September 7, 2018

#10 - Flamenco

Yesterday I got my very first real Sponsor. YEAH. Thank you very much !MOZ Designs for trusting me <3
So I am proud to show you my very first Picture with that wonderful !MOZ Designs release "Vanessa". It's a mesh BodySuit and mesh Skirt Package. You can wear it with your
  • Maitreya Lara, 
  • Belleza Isis or Freya, 
  • Slink Hourglass or Slink Original, 
  • Tonic fine or curvy 
  • eBody classic or curvy Bodies.

I have to say THANK YOU to Swallow + Slackgirl too. Without their groupgifts, I would never have been able to make such a beautiful picture.


Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Shape: my own shape for body and head incl. Brow Base 

Head: Akeruka Maia Bento Head - Mainstore

Face:   [PUMEC] Stacy for Akeruka - Groupgift - September  -Mainstore 

Body-Skin:   [PUMEC] Body Appliers for Slink - September  -Mainstore

Eyes:  Akeruka System Eyes - comes with Deluxe Head

Hair:   MINA Hair - Gacha 06 - Mina Hair Anna - Dip Dye-Mainstore 

Dress:   !MOZ Designs "Vanessa" Bodysuit & Skirt - Mainstore or -marketplace 



Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos -  Tattoos  [CBAT] upper Tattoo SAK YANT
 (CyberStar BodyArt @ Mainstore  or at marketplace )

Jewellery:   Swallow - Earrings, Sunglasses, Bracelet - Group Gifts  -Mainstore 

MakeUp:   Slackgirl - Lips and Nails  - Group Gifts  -Mainstore 

No comments:

Post a Comment