Blog Content

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

#179 - Poison Ivy by IrrISIStible @ Swank Event


Today I realized once again why I enjoy being a blogger. SL has the most beautiful things you can imagine and you can really live out your creativity. I like photographing beautiful girls, but I also like to make beautiful scenes myself, BUT and that's really great on the outfits of IrrISIStible, you can also capture a fairy tale in his pictures from time to time. Today I bring you Poison Ivy. I hope that my creativity in the photo does not take away the wonderful details of the outfit, that would be too bad.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram. Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?


next I will show you the Advertising Picture by IrrISIStible, befcause  I want you to see all details of this wonderfull Poison Ivy clearly


Head: 
Lelutka Korina 

Face:  
Leronso Sonya Gacha Skin 

Body:  
Maitreya Lara

Outfit:
IrrISIStible - Poison Ivy - complete Outfit
(Hair, Hair Accessoire, Mesh Bodysuit, very detailed Overknee PeepToe Heels, 
Gloves, and all what Ivy is wearing on my picture)
available @ Swank Event (Start: august 7th)

Tattoos: 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos  - full body Tattoos EXPERIMENTAL V1 - comes in 3 color intensities (Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn)

No comments:

Post a Comment