Blog Content

Monday, August 5, 2019

#178 - Workshop Steampunk - Swank Event

Now I have a steampunk workshop for you. I used the whole set of Evolving Images. This is currently available at the Swank Event. I did not want to mix other companies, that would have been too tight somehow. Luckily I still had the great backdrop of Salacity, which fit.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram. Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?



Evolving Images – Steampunk

Steampunk Car Grill Swank Exclusive Black Table
Steampunk rifle rack
Brass Boar
Steampunk Floor Lamp 2
Steampunk Digital Clock
Steampunk work bench
Steampunk Clock 2
Steampunk Wall Clock 3a V
Steampunk Wall sconce 2
Steampunk workstation
Steampunk Camera
Eye Image Steampunk Art
Steampunk Generator
Steampunk Drafting table
Steampunk Rug Copyable
Steampunk Trolly Table
Steampunk Thermometer
Steampunk Table Lamp

available @ Swank Event (Start: august 7th)

Backdrop:

Captured Waters by Alexa – Butterfly Backdrop
available @ Mainstore



2 comments: