Blog Content

Thursday, August 1, 2019

#174 - Dreams of a cold pool - Gacha Garden News + Jess Poses

I said it in the last blog entry already, this round of GachaGarden will be wonderful. Today I have a whole bunch of NEWs for you again. I hope that JessPoses is not mad at me, that I have misused her pose (with hoops). Actually, you can relax in every pool wonderful, but I just had no pool, so I had to dream only from the pool.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramMaybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - The Gacha Garden Event?
Head: 
Genus Classic Face

Face:  
Amara Beauty Bella Gacha Skin @ Epiphany

Body:  
Maitreya Lara

Eyes: 
{Demicorn}Belle Eyes Gacha
{Demicorn}Belle Eyes - Forest (Catwa) 
@ The Gacha Garden

Outfit:

SPARROW – Sona Gacha
SPARROW // bra / Sona // Maitreya - #Rare
SPARROW // underpants / Sona // Maitreya - #Rare
 @ The Gacha Garden (Start: August 1st)


VENGE - Gothic Cross Circlet - Noir Gold
VENGE - Gothic Cross Earring  - Noir Gold (L)
VENGE - Gothic Cross Earring - Noir Gold (R)
VENGE - Gothic Cross Necklace - Noir Gold
VENGE - Gothic Cross Wrap Necklace - Noir Gold
 @ The Gacha Garden (Start: August 1st)

Decor:

Sway's [Flag] Beach Towel . Gacha
Sway's [Flag] Beach Towel . Germany RARE
 @ The Gacha Garden (Start: August 1st)

Poses:
Jess Pose Bento Piscine 6 - swimming ring included
available @ Mainstore

Tattoos: 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos  - upper body Tattoos DARK SIDE V1  - comes in 3 color intensities


No comments:

Post a Comment