Blog Content

Saturday, July 20, 2019

#168 - Greetings - MOZ Design NEWs + Gacha Skin @ The Epiphany

Today I wanted to introduce you to the new bikini by MOZ Design. There are so many HUD textures and colors that everyone will find the perfect bikini for sure. I chose a leather bikini today. My lady wears a gacha skin and gacha hair. The tattoo is not new, but still TOP, Geisha V2 by CyberStar BodyARt.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramFull Credits below.

Head: 
Genus Classic Face

Face:  
Amara Beauty Gacha Skin @ Epiphany

Body:  
Maitreya Lara

Hair:  
Elua Misty Gacha Hair 

Eyes: 
Avi Glam Gift Eyes - got it at marketplace

Outfit:
MOZ Design Bikini - CARIBE - available in different colors + textures (multi-HUD packs) available @ - Mainstore

Tattoos: 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos  - full body Tattoos GEISHA V2  - comes in 3 color intensities


No comments:

Post a Comment