Blog Content

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

#155 - With or without Cherries - even more new Gachas

even more new Gachas @ Gachaland

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramMaybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - Gachaland Event?

Head:
Genus Project Head - classic Face

Face:

Birth Jenny - Gacha Skin

Body:
Maitreya Lara 


Outfit:
 AtaMe - Shaniara 
AtaMe - Shaniara Body Suit Rainbow Maitreya
available @ Gachaland Event

Decor:


[Since1975] Eat My Heels 
wearing: [Since1975] Eat My Heels -M Wafer RARE
[Since1975] Eat My Heels -B VanilliaCake
[Since1975] Eat My Heels -B ChoclateCake
[Since1975] Eat My Heels -M BerryCake
available @ Gachaland Event

Breaux Willow - GACHALAND Yummy Summer Towels + Stuff 
Breaux Willow ~ Yummy Summer Towel – Grape
available @ Gachaland Event



No comments:

Post a Comment