Blog Content

Wednesday, July 17, 2019

#166 - mysterious - NEWs @ Boardwalk Event

many ask me why I usually have an avatar somewhere on my decor photos. Quite simply, I want you to be able to see the size of the objects in the picture.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramFull Credits below.

Head: 
Genus Classic Face

Face:  
PUMEC - Zara Gacha Skin @ Epiphany

Body:  
Maitreya Lara

Hair:  
Exile ::Cara:: Mix 1 - @ Epiphany

Eyes: 
LOTUS Humanity Gacha Eyes

Outfit:
SAS - Blair Outfit - Aqua  -Leather Jacket - Leather Pants - 
available @ - Mainstore

Decor:

FatBird
[FB] Moorhen Pool
[FB] Owl Guardian Ruins - With Base

Illusions of Grandeur-Provence Gate

3rd Eye_ Bloodwood Tree {PG}

Poses:
Jess Pose Bento Assise 18 - cigarette included
available @ Mainstore


No comments:

Post a Comment