Blog Content

Monday, October 29, 2018

#34 - Gabriel

I hope, its not bad for you,  that I do Photo-exercises on my blog-entries. Today I have a new release by !MOZ Design fit-a  mesh Sweater (available in Jewels Pack, Pastels Pack or Fatpack) for you, a new Gacha Item of LODE and a cute Garden Bench with 9 Poses of Captured Waters. You can see more Details on my flickr. 


Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Head: GENUS Project Beta Head 

Face:   Gacha Skin for GENUS Project Beta Head - Mercy - RARE - got it at The Epiphany


Eyes:  IKON Mesh Eyes -  Mainstore

Hair:   MINA Hair - Carmen Vip Color - Group Gift -Mainstore  

Top:   !MOZ Gabriel Cold Shoulder Sweater (for Maitreya, Belleza, eBody, Tonic, Slink - wearing Hourglass on my pic)  - Mainstore or -marketplace 



Backdrop:  Captured Waters – Garden Seat with 9 Poses  - Mainstore or -marketplace 

No comments:

Post a Comment