Blog Content

Thursday, October 4, 2018

#21 - Rythum is a Dancer

Today I had a little more time, so I was able to make a new Blog-Post. I have two Event-Items (Pose-Fair - Start - Okt., 1st and current Designer Circle Round). Yesterday I also got a brand new full body , it's called"The Clairvoyant". 
If you want to see more details, visit my Flickr


Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Shape: Shape for GENUS Project Beta Head and my own Brow Base
Head: GENUS Project Beta Head

Face and Body:    GENUS Gacha Skin Ciara (got it at Marketplace) - Body System Skin Slink Hourglass


Eyes: IKON Industrial Eyes 

Hair:   MINA Anika, light blond,  by Mina Nakamura,  MINA @ marketplace


Outfit:   Continuum Fashion - Emori Outfit by Kiera Cameron - comes in 3 colors - red, black + blue  - available at current Designer Circle Round

Continuum Fashion Mainstore :   this way and Marketplace

Pose:   .lovelysweet.  Parles Vouz pose set by Tess Falworth Cig included - exclusive for Pose Fair (Start - Okt. 1st)

.lovelysweet. at Marketplace:   this way

Tattoos:  Cyberstar BodyArt full body Tattoos [CBAT] The Clairvoyant -  Marketplace and  -Mainstore 


No comments:

Post a Comment