Blog Content

Sunday, October 28, 2018

#33 - Rainy Day - Sascha's new Eternal Love (Wedding) Gown

Today I have done my Picture for a flickrs Group Contest "Rain" using the brand new Eternal Love (Wedding) Gown by Sascha's Design.
I Love that dress very much, because I am able to wear it many times on different occations with many different looks.
That Set contains: Mesh gown for the most mesh bodies - including basic fitmesh Sizes - different Skirts - different Trails - different Lace tops (wearing under the mesh gown) for basic Avatars, Maitreya Mesh Body or for Omega use - Wedding Veil - Fur Stola in three Sizes. So you can see, its much more than a wedding gown ;-)
You can see more Details on my flickr. 



Body: Slink Hourglass Mesh Body - Mainstore

Head: GENUS Project Beta Head 

Face:   Gacha Skin for GENUS Project Beta Head - Mercy - RARE - got it at The Epiphany


Hair:   MINA Hair - Carmen Vip Color - Group Gift -Mainstore 

Gown:  Sascha's Design - SAS Designs Gowns - SAS Eternal Love Gown  - wearing on my Hourglass body  - Mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment