Blog Content

Saturday, February 8, 2020

#295 - I feel good

Today I would like to introduce you to the beautiful new heart blanket from TM Creation. You can get it at the current round of Swank Home + Garden.  I like to have avatars on my pictures so that you can better imagine the unprocessed original sizes of the items. I hope you like the picture. Tattoos are older, but still beautiful, the lingerie is Gacha - currently available in the Gacha Garden.


You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?
Maybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - The Gacha Garden?
Head: 
Genus Classic Face Head 

Body: 
Maitreya Lara

Hair:  
Sintiklia Tannen Gacha Hair

 [Eternus] Seduction Gacha
[Eternus] Seduction Top Maitreya (white)
[Eternus] Seduction Panties Maitreya (white)

Tattoos: 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos  - full body Tattoos Lace n Roses V2 - black-colored - comes in 3 color intensities - you can wear the full body tattoo OR either upper or lower tattoos

 Decor:
TM Creation - .:Tm:.C. R10 "The Hearts" Blanket-PG-ADT
available @ Swank Event


Poses:
Jess Pose Bird 1** (Bird included)
@ Marketplace





No comments:

Post a Comment