Blog Content

Saturday, December 7, 2019

#265 - Little Snowflake - Gachas + Event NEWs

Hello my dear readers, I am very much in love with this little girl, whom I present to you today. For this picture I have combined Gachas with brand new Exclusives from Swank Event (Start: today). I hope you like the little snowflake. So that you can see everything well enough, I have attached two CloseUp photos.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Or do you want to look at SWANK Event Facebook?
Maybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - The Imaginarium Event?
Head: 
Genus Project Baby Face

Body: 
Maitreya Lara

Face:  
this is an older Gacha Skin

 Shape:  
my own

Eyes:  
{Demicorn} Sultry Eyes Gacha - Sky 
 @ Imaginarium Event 


Hair:  
!!Firelight!! Luci Gen2+ Hair -  Fatpack
available @ Swank Event 

Outfit:  
:::WILD:::Fashion After Party Playsuit - multi texture HUD
available @ Swank Event

Accessoires:
- ELEMENTAL - Frost Gacha Set
- ELEMENTAL - Frost Circlet - SILVER
- ELEMENTAL - Frost Collar
- Elemental - Frost Earrings - Silver
 @ Imaginarium Event 


Decor:  
Enchanted Fantasy -Winter Frozen Flowers ~ Fairy Grass Lights & Sparkles
Enchanted Fantasy - Starfall Particles
available @ Swank Event






No comments:

Post a Comment