Blog Content

Tuesday, December 3, 2019

#262 - A Nightmare - Gachas, Backdrop + Poses

Today I do not know exactly what to think of my photo. I am a war opponent and yet the backdrop is too beautiful. I had to show him. The backdrop is good for Roleplay, just like the new Army Gacha set (Navy, Marine, Urban and Desert). Since I did not have a male, I would like to introduce you to the EVE Boy.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.
Maybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - The Imaginarium Event?
Head: 
*!* EVE'Olution ALEX Mesh head BOM  
available @ Mainstore

Body: 
*!* EVEboy V9.1 -fullbox 
available @ Mainstore

Hair:  
Firelight male Hair MATT - available in different color packs - Mainstore


Outfit:
Atmos Design - Tactical Warrior  GACHA
[AD] - Tactical Warrior - UNIFORM PANTS - Belleza - Urban
[AD] - Tactical Warrior SET - BELTS - Belleza - Urban
[AD] - Tactical Warrior SET - BELTS - Belleza - Urban
[AD] - Tactical Warrior SET - BOOTS - Belleza - Brown
[AD] - Tactical Warrior SET - CHEST BELT - Belleza - Urban
[AD] - Tactical Warrior SET - BACKPACK - Belleza - Urban
 @ Imaginarium Event 

Dreamland Design - Cozy Christmas Nook Gacha
2.DD Shabby Plywood Christmas Tree RARE
14.DD Christmas Giftbox Set
7.Shabby Holiday Butler
9.DD Candy Cane Pitcher
 @ Imaginarium Event 

Poses:
Jess Poses vintage Homme 4 - Suitcases included
@ Marketplace

Backdrop:

#Cranked# Backdrop Army Sand Back
@ Look Event





No comments:

Post a Comment