Blog Content

Friday, May 24, 2019

#132 - BeachLife - Boardwalk and the Gacha Garden

Today I tried to build a BeachLife scene using goodies from the Gacha Garden Event and the Boardwalk Event. I always want you to see all details clearly, so I don*t use much filters.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramMaybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - The Gacha Garden EventFull details below


Scene: 

Rassuel - FDH - Pier (Big)
Rassuel - FDH - Pier (Small)
Rassuel - Floating Duplex Home RARE



Little Branch - LB_BeachSand-v1{Low Li}
LB_WildGrass*1Li{Dry}

[BMS] BreakWater
[BMS] Bollard & Seagull
[BMS] Seagull #3
[BMS] Seagull #1



TM Creation - [Kiss Me Again] Garden Scene ADT S39.a 

TM Creation - [The Anchor] Tropical Scene TS1

available @ Mainstore





No comments:

Post a Comment