Blog Content

Saturday, May 4, 2019

#120 - Jackpot - Gacha/Event Highlights

Today I will show you a new Gacha Head Skin, Gacha Make Up, Hunt-Jewelry and a new Headpiece.
You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramMaybe you want to have a look at the Gimme Gacha Productions Blog - The Gacha Garden EventFull details below.



Head:
Genus Project Head - Baby Face

Face:

 NEOMENIA - SPARROW - skin - Ida JULE RARE #2
{Demicorn} ABSOL EYES – Ivy 
Lipstick:   Neomenia - gacha - Ida SOI
MakeUp: Genus Basic HUD

Body:
Maitreya Lara - PUMEC Body Skin


 Shape: my Own


 Hair Accessorire: 
SAS - Grandeur Black Hat
available
 @ Mainstore


Jewelry:
 !IT! - Crescent Moon Earrings
!IT! - Shania Necklace TGV2
!IT! - Crescent Moon Necklace TGV1
available Good Vibes Hunt


Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos
- arm Tattoos BED OF ROSES V1
(I am wearing the false Gloves)

No comments:

Post a Comment