Blog Content

Monday, April 29, 2019

#117 - Spring Flowers


Today I have not only three Exclusives of 2 different Fairs for you, but at the same time the most beautiful curls, which I was ever allowed to wear. I combined the curls with a Floral Crown because it looks so beautiful springlike. The Floral Crown comes with a Multi-Multi Color / Texture HUD for countless color variations of the flowers. My nice denim dress fits great and comes with a multi-Texture HUD too.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramFull Style Information below.

Head:
Genus Project Head - Baby Face

Face:
Glam Affair Gacha Face


Body:
Maitreya Lara - Amara Beauty Body Skin


 Shape: my Own


 Hair: 


!!Firelight!! Ziva Curls -  I am wearing Darks/Goth color pack – EXCLUSIVE@Designer Circle

!!Firelight!! Floral Crown Hairpiece - EXCLUSIVE@Fantasy Fair


Eyes:
 
IKON Eyes


Outfit:
 Continuum Aloma Dress - comes with multi texture HUD - EXCLUSIVE@Designer Circle

Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos
- upper body Tattoo Flowermentic black - release April 29th


No comments:

Post a Comment