Blog Content

Saturday, April 27, 2019

#116 - Flowermentic - weekly discount (60 L$) - Tattoo Preview

Today I have a promo priced Earrings for you and a preview of a tattoo that will be released at Cyberstar BodyArt's main shop tomorrow (in the course of the day). This time I'm the model, so I am allowed to use the tattoo now.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new InstagramFull Style Information below.
Head:
Genus Project Head - Baby Face

Face:
Birth NOVA Skin + Make Up


Body:
Maitreya Lara - Amara Beauty Body Skin


 Shape: my Own


 Hair: Tram Hair


Eyes:
 
AG Gift Eyes for CATWA Mesh Eyes

Earrings:

 !IT! Indulge Tempation - Amaze Earrings  on weekly Discount - start: April 25th - 13 different discount packages available - each 60 L$
@ Mainstore   


Tattoos:
 
Cyberstar BodyArt Tattoos
- upper body Tattoo Flowermentic black - release April 28th



No comments:

Post a Comment