Blog Content

Saturday, January 12, 2019

#92 - Memories - Moz Design + Firelight Hair - Glint Jewels - Dulce Secret Skin

Today I want to show you an 50 % OFF item by Glint Jewels which you can get at the Twenty19 Sales Event. It*s a set containing a necklace and earrings and a multi-Gem-Color HUD for Mix-and-match.

My clothes are by MOZ Designs. I wear them very often. The Firelight Hair UpDo also. (I hope my english is good enough to tell all important what I want to say).

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram. Full Style Details below.   

Head: Genus Project Head - Classic Face

Face:  Dulce Secrets - ::DS:: SkinBlythe - Oat - available Catwa/Lelutka/Omega - wearing on my Genus Classic Face (Omega) - Mainstore


 Shape: my own

 Hair: Firelight  Hair - !!Firelight!! Grace Gen2 Fatpack -  available in different color packs - Mainstore

Eyes: 
Catwa Mesh Eyes 


Outfit: !MOZ "Lauren" Blazer - available in different Color/texture packs Mainstore

!MOZ "Vanessa" Bodysuit & Skirt - - available in different Color/texture packs Mainstore


Jewellery: .:Glint:. Ladybird Spray of jewels necklace & earrings @Twenty19 Sales Event (6th Jan to 20th Jan)




No comments:

Post a Comment