Blog Content

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

#86 - I was not expecting that - new Marketplace Store

The nice Skin you can see better on the last Blog Post.
Now I want to show you the cute little dress by Ecko. It comes with a multi texture/color Hud - Mix and Match.

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my Instagram. Full Style Details below. 
Head: Genus Project Head - Classic Face

Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body

Face:  Dulce Secrets - ::DS:: SkinBlythe - Quinoa - available Catwa/Lelutka/Omega - wearing on my Genus Classic Face (Omega) - Mainstore

 Shape: my own

 Hair:    TRUTH HAIR  Kizzy - B+W HUD - by Truth Hawks - Mainstore

Eyes: 
Dulce Secrets - ::DS:: Glint Vol 3 Eyes - green - available Catwa/Lelutka/Omega - wearing on Catwa Mesh Eyes - Mainstore


Dress: .Ecko. Samathi Dress (for different mesh bodies with multi color HUD) - Marketplace 

No comments:

Post a Comment