Blog Content

Thursday, May 10, 2018

I am back - let s have a look at the last Gachas + Freebies



It's not easy to make good blog photos with simple things and without any Linden. I do not have any sponsors yet, but I was gone for a long time. Let's see, maybe someone will find me. Today I just traveled around with my Eve and her Bento Head. I am wearing a gift Dress from Cherry Bloom and a head accessory from LODE. That cute butterfly tattoo is a gift from my friend of CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos, an exclusive Item for EM Event - opened untill 15. of may.

Es ist nicht einfach, ohne Linden mit einfachen Mitteln gute Blog-Fotos zu erstellen. Noch habe ich keinen Sponsoren, aber ich war auch lange weg. Mal sehen, vielleicht meldet sich noch jemand.
Heute bin ich mit meiner Eve und Ihrem Bento Head einfach rumgereist. Dazu trug ich ein Gift von Cherry Blossom und ein Head Accessoire von LODE. Das Tattoo ist ein Geschenk meiner Freundin von CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos, eigentlich ein exklusives Tattoo für den EM Event - bis zum 15.5. geöffnet.






-------------------------------------------

Dress: Cherry Boom - Skater Dress Gift in 8 colors 

Hair: Babel Group Gift Hair - mainstore 

Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos - full body  Tattoo "Butterfly V2"
an exclusive Item for EM Event (CyberStar BodyArt @ inworld store or at marketplace later)


BodyEVEmesh of Absolut Creation by Ginger Chevalier: EVE'olution Mesh Head - limited Promo


FaceEVE'olution Bento Head (marketplace) - EVESystem Lips + MakeUp + Lashes

No comments:

Post a Comment