Blog Content

Sunday, May 13, 2018

#3 - Alice Madness returns 3.9 ;-)



In the last few days I have seen many pics themed on Alice in Wonderland. My idea was to recreate Alice Madness returns. Unfortunately that was not possible because my inventory did not give anything. So I begged the Alice Tattoo from CyberStar BodyArt ;-). They are my only "sponsors", though not officially.

Ich habe in den letzten Tagen viele Pics mit dem Thema Alice-im-Wunderland gesehen. Meine Idee war, Alice Madness returns nachzustellen. Das ging leider nicht, weil mein Inventar nichts dazu hergab. So habe ich mir das Alice Tattoo von CyberStar BodyArt erbettelt ;-). Sie sind meine einzigen „Sponsoren“, wenn auch nicht offiziell.



I would also like to thank TRUTH Hair, because the hair was a Valentine's gift. I bought the pink underwear for only 10 L at the B + T Studio. An applier HUD directly for my EVE.

Ich möchte mich hier auch bei TRUTH Hair bedanken, denn die Haare sind ein Valentins-Geschenk gewesen. Die rosa Unterwäsche habe ich für nur 10 L beim B+T Studio gekauft. Ein Applier HUD direkt für meine EVE. 


I had bought the necklace sometime (when I had L ;-)), but I got the cute earrings (ice cream and lemonade) at the Gacha Guardians event.

Die Perelenkette hatte ich irgendwann einmal gekauft (als ich L hatte;-)), aber die niedlichen Ohrringe (Eis und Limonade) habe ich beim Gacha Guardians Event bekommen.



---------------------------------------------------------------


Shape: my own shape for body and head incl. Brow Base 

Head: EVE'olution Mesh Head - #4 BETA (with teeth, tongue + animation HUD) 

Face: [XRIS] sexy girl for EVEolution mesh head  - marketplace

Eyes: IKON hope Eyes – Nymph - mainstore 

Hair: TRUTH Hair - Astra Hair Valentines Gift  -mainstore 


Lingerie: B&T Eve Applier - Lingerie pink lace promo - marketplace

Tattoos: personal Gifts by CyberStar BodyArt Tattoos - upper body Tattoo "ALICE" 
 (CyberStar BodyArt @ inworld store or at marketplace later)

Necklace: MG Alexa White Choker Pearls - inworld store

Earrings: *AvaWay* Earrings Ice Cream + Limonade - Gacha - mainstore

No comments:

Post a Comment