Blog Content

Friday, September 27, 2019

#212 - She has got that light - NEW Paparazzi Backdrop - SAS Gothic Gown and more

So, my dears, it's time again - Halloween time. I was so happy, because everything that is shown in this picture, I got as a gift. Just like that - out of line. I was so excited about the trust that has been placed in me, so I hope the picture will do it justice. For sure I will use these gifts more often to show you more

You can see all details on my flickr or you can follow my new Instagram.


Head: 
GENUS Classic Face

Body + Body Appliers:  
Maitreya Lara

Eyes:  
Demicorn Gacha Eyes

Hair:  
Firelight Hair - Francesca Curls - 
available @ Mainstore


Outfit:
SAS Designs- Depeche Toi Outfit (Gown, Stola, gloves, Shirts, Hat  - but not that, I am wearing)
wearing: SAS black Butterfly Hat
 available @ Mainstore


Backdrop:
HUGE Paparazzi Backdrop - Gothic Castle
EXCLUSIVE for Salem Event (Start: October, 28th)




No comments:

Post a Comment